Panoramic 180 views of the Southern Mendocino County coastline including views of Manchester Beach and the iconic Point Arena Lighthouse. Dubbed the Brubeck House, this 3000sqft home makes for a perfect getaway or full time residence. The 3.15 acre lot is tastefully landscaped with a diverse selection of fruit trees in the orchard and greenhouse for your gardening needs. So much more to offer and within a 3 hours drive time from the Bay Area.
Kevin McDonald of Coldwell Banker Mendo Realty, Inc.
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Satellite Dish
- Heating System: Central Heating, Fireplace Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Stories: 1 Story
- Exterior Construction: Paved Driveway
- Garage: 2 Car Garage, Garage(s)
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck Off of Living Room, Deck(s)
- Spa: Spa
- Alarm System: Alarm System
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Fireplace Heating, Fireplace(s), Living Room Fireplace, Two Way Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Hardwood Floors
- Interior Construction: Alarm System, Bedroom(s) on Main Level, Deck Off of Living Room, Family Room on Main Floor, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Skylight in Living Room, Skylight(s)
- Fence: Cross Fence
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Ocean View, Panoramic Views
- Water Utilities: Private Well
- Sq. Ft. Source: Not Verified
BAREIS MLS® listing: Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.